Fixed Fee Employment Law Services and HR Support for Ad Hoc Employment Law & HR Projects
Employment Law and HR Projects
Specialist employment law services and HR support priced competitively for a pre-determined fixed fee
Employment Law Services (ELS) can provide advice and support across a range of Employment Law and HR Projects
Examples of Employment Law and HR Projects we can support:
- Business Transfers – Sale, Purchase or Change of Service Provision (TUPE)
- Redundancy Advice for Employers and Exercises – from a single redundancy to large scale redundancies
- Recruitment and Selection
- Reward and Recognition
- Absenteeism – short or long term
- Conflict dispute resolution
- Business re-structure or re-organsiation
- Staff Appraisals – creating and implementing
- Company wide employee satisfaction surveys and ongoing improvement plans
Multi-Award Winning. Experienced. Professional.
Our straight talking and pragmatic approach ensures clients consistently receive excellent support and positive outcomes in difficult situations.
We will always act in your best interests and give you advice that is practical and realistic based on your specific circumstances so you can make an informed decision.
Support on Your Terms
Your specific circumstances will be thoroughly examined and carefully discussed with you before progressing matters and we will work in your interests at all times to achieve your preferred outcome wherever possible.
We understand how stressful employment issues can be and want to remove as much of the hassle and stress as possible. We offer same day / next day appointments in person, by telephone or online.
Acting in Your Interests
We will work for you and seek to protect your interests at all times and will always work on your behalf to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Get in touch with one of our experts today!
Fill out the form below and one of our experts will get in touch to discuss how we can help. We’ll endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours or during the course of the next working day.