Our multi-award-winning employment law team has been providing specialist advice on contentious and non-contentious employment law and HR issues since 2008 and for over a decade, our clients have benefited from practical and purposeful guidance aimed at delivering preferred outcomes for clients, whenever possible.
For Employees, our team of employment law specialists provide advice and support on a broad range of employment matters, including:
For Employers, our team of employment law specialists also provide advice and support with:
And provide advice and support across the full spectrum of employment matters, including:
1) Drafting and revising contracts of employment
2) Drafting policies and procedures relevant to your business
3) Drafting settlement agreements
4) Employment status and rights and obligations for employers
5) Drafting and revising agreements for self employed workers (individual or corporate)
6) Disciplinary or grievance related proceedings:
* Contractual disputes
* Bullying and harassment at work
* Public interest disclosure (whistleblowing)
* Equal pay, wages and working time regulation
* Unfair or wrongful dismissal
7) Managing sickness absence (short and long term)
8) Managing Family Friendly Rights:
* Maternity, Paternity, Adoption leave
* Shared Parental Leave
* Flexible Working
9) Transfer of undertakings (TUPE) and drafting relevant provisions
10) Managing redundancies
11) Providing advice and representation at Employment Tribunals
Whether its our Annual Retainer Service, ad hoc Employment Law Advice, Employment Tribunal Representation, Employment Contract Law, or general HR Advice, Employment Law Services (ELS) will work closely with you to fully understand your needs then provide you with a tailor-made solution at a price that won’t break the bank.
The team of qualified specialists at Employment Law Services (ELS) have access to all of the latest employment law and HR news and industry developments to ensure our clients are kept fully up to date at all times with changes to UK employment law, court rulings and new case law and the latest in best practice.
Our specialist employment law team can advise on a full range of employment issues including unfair dismissal, redundancy, settlement agreements, discrimination and contractual disputes. Contact us on 0800 612 4772 or use the button below to book a free consultation with one of our employment law specialists.
You can find out more about HR Services in general from The HRM Guide.